Westech Systems, Inc. is currently looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
2. Independently research design options and apply engineering judgment to determine viable electrical designs.
3. Apply principles of the building codes and standards applicable to electrical design, including the California Electrical Code, and California Energy Code.
4. Responsible for establishing and maintaining electrical budgets in collaboration with the Electrical team leader.
5. Act as the Electrical team point of contact on an assigned project for both in-house and outside consultants. Coordinate project electrical requirements with client.
6. Communicates frequently with Project Manager regarding any pertinent project information including client and sub consultant communications as well as progression of project budget and deliverables.
7. Attend site meetings and site investigations. Perform site investigation tasks.
8. Perform Construction Administration for assigned projects - reviewing submittals and processing RFIs.
9. Support other divisions of the company as needed.
2. The ability to following instructions
3. Excellent writing and verbal skills Proficiency in reading/interpreting a construction document set.
4. Proficient in, or have the ability to become proficient in, office drafting standards (AutoCAD, REVIT, others).
5. Develop drawings from minimal direction by the Project Engineer.
2. Experience with REVIT is preferred.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, required. Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
4. Knowledge of electrical design for power distribution systems and solar photovoltaic systems.
5. Experience working in the construction market sector designing or drafting plans from Engineers.
6. Willingness to learn new skills and advance skill set and responsibility.
7. Knowledge of basic engineering terminology required.
Electricians are responsible for installing and/or repairing residential and commercial electrical systems
in accordance with current electrical codes and customer specifications, and for keeping customers
electrical systems running.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
Email application, resume, and references to email@example.com
2. Installing new electrical systems and components
3. Filling out of material order forms and ordering own material
4. Completing projects as per specifications and dealing with changes in projects
5. Proactively preparing for upcoming work
6. Maintaining a clean work area
7. Interacting with various individuals at different levels within the company
8. Exhibiting commitment to safety in the workplace
2. At least 3-5 years of electrical experience
3. Troubleshooting ability, a plus
4. Must be proficient with the use of hand power tools
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with limited supervision
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Valid driver’s license & a good driving record.